This one-off pack contains a trio of my very favourite top-quality British fabrics in toning shades. The first is a 100% wool tweed in a birdseye weave in shades of dusky pink and charcoal grey and it is paired with a piece of top quality English cotton moleskin fabric in a dusky pink. This fabric is usually destined for the high-end clothing market. To finish off the pack, there is a piece of charcoal grey cotton corduroy fabric.
**This pack has enough fabric to make the Breckland Bag or the Sedgeford Bag and you have an option to include ONE of these two PRINTED patterns in the pack.
Your pack includes:
30" x 22" (76 x 56cm) piece of 100% British wool tweed in a birdseye weave, in shades of pink and charcoal
22" of 58" (56cm of 147cm) width English heavy weight cotton moleskin fabric in a charming dusky pink
1/3 yard of 58" width (30 x 147cm) English cotton corduroy in a charcoal grey
**OPTION: You can also pick the option of having a PRINTED SEWING PATTERN included for either the Breckland Bag or the Sedgeford Bag. Please choose and pay for the option with pattern and specify in note to seller which pattern you would like.
Shipping for fabric:
This listing is for contents as listed above. The items will be posted to you at the address provided by Etsy unless otherwise stated. After we receive payment, your purchase will be shipped within 48hrs. All items are shipped via first-class mail in the UK. Insurance and/or alternative shipping methods are available on request but at extra cost. For international orders, these will be shipped airmail via Royal Mail.
All orders must be paid for using credit card or Paypal. Contact us if you experience a problem with payment. If there is no payment or contact made within 3 days of purchase, your order will be cancelled and the item re-listed.
Refunds and exchanges:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have a problem with your fabric, please convo us and we will do our best to find a solution. Please check our policies for copyright information about our bag patterns.
All orders must be paid for using Paypal or credit card. Please pay at time of purchase. Contact us if you experience a problem with payment. If there is no payment or contact within 3 days of purchase, your order will be cancelled and the item re-listed.
PayPal is the best way to pay because it allows you to pay with a credit card without signing up for an account.
We also now accept direct credit card payments.
All printed paper patterns, fabrics, buttons and kits will be sent out by first class mail, usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. Overseas orders are sent by first class international air mail. If you want special posting options or insurance, please convo us for details and prices.
PDF patterns are either available by instant download or are emailed to the email address in your etsy profile. If you would like it sent to another address please specify the email address in the "message to seller" box at checkout. PDF patterns are emailed within 48-hours of your completed payment.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Refunds and exchanges:
There are no refunds on PDF patterns, paper patterns and kits because of the nature of the products. Please choose carefully.
Important Copyright Information:
Although all of my patterns and books are covered by the copyright and patents act, I realise that several of my customers would like to be able to make a few items from my patterns to sell, so I have decided to allow it again, as long as they stick to the following rules:
* Make no more than 10 bags in a year to sell from any one Charlie’s Aunt pattern, and up to a MAXIMUM of 40 bags in total from a combination of any of my patterns in a year. Please don’t make any more than this – I have more than 20 different sewing patterns and it simply wouldn't be fair to buy 15 and make 10 of each, because you would be adopting my entire concept that way. If you intend to make any more than 40 in a year, this would be deemed a big business and would be totally against the rules. Please respect this!
* Write on each swing ticket and in all Etsy/online descriptions the following words: “This bag was made using a Charlie’s Aunt sewing pattern designed by Emma Brennan”. A link to my Etsy shop would also be greatly appreciated. Please don’t put your own designer labels in my designs – that isn’t fair!
* Please have the courtesy to drop me a line to ask if you can make the bags to sell. This way I can keep track of who’s doing what and I can hopefully persuade you to share photos of the bags you make on the Charlie’s Aunt Facebook site.
* All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce Charlie’s Aunt designs is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
* Distribution of the pattern pieces and corresponding instructions is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please do not copy my patterns in any way. The words, diagrams and pictures are covered by copyright and I will pursue anyone who infringes this.
* Finally, please be respectful my designs and policies. Being allowed to make a limited number of bags from my patterns to sell is a privilege and not a right.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
The PDF patterns contain instructions, illustrations, photographs and pattern templates for one style of bag, purse or fashion accessory. The templates are full size and can be printed on A4 paper, but some templates need to be joined together with tape because they are too big to fit on one page. All patterns contain detailed instructions on how to cut and join pattern templates.
When you complete an order in our Etsy shop, you will be asked for your name, address, and email address. We require your name and address for delivering your order if it is not a PDF pattern and your email address to email you a copy of your order and let you know your order has been dispatched or is available to download.
When you reach checkout, you will be given the choice of paying by PayPal or by credit/debit card. We do not see or have access to this information as it is processed by a secure banking merchant. If you have a PayPal account, all of your information is already held by PayPal.
The information recorded by Etsy and accessible by us is name, address and an email address plus your method of payment (ie card or PayPal, but not the details). We also record what you ordered and how much you paid. This information is deleted after 36 months.
We never pass information to any other business and never have done. We do not contact you directly by email for marketing purposes and only get in touch if you have requested something from us.
It is necessary for us to ensure that you give consent to the above use of your data by ticking the correct boxes at checkout.